#goodvibesbeauty - ĀTHR Beauty Blog
Fri, May 31, 19
Today we're sitting down with our Tiila Abbitt, ĀTHR Beauty Founder, to chat about:
- Her learnings as a Product Developer at Sephora
- How it led her to start ĀTHR Beauty
- What's next at ĀTHR Beauty *Exciting News!*
Natural is good, synthetics are evil. Sound familiar? While we are all about non-toxic, organic, sustainable clean beauty, sometimes natural is not the best option. Keep reading for:
- Synthetic vs Natural: what do these terms even mean?
- Does natural = non-toxic?
- The synthetics we use and why - our vetting process.
Cassandra's advice: choose an eyeshadow that applies easily with just one swipe, or that has a coverage that’s very buildable. One swipe of the shadow should give you the pigment you’re looking for, or at least a base to keep building up the color with.
On ĀTHR Beauty: the formulas are very creamy and soft – just a light touch will give you major color payoff.
What we see in these photos is what we wish for you: to feel beautiful, free, uninhibited, and full of joy and light. Read on to see:
- The shades brought to life through Chelsea's gorgeous self.
- Tips on how to wear the shimmers, mattes, metallics, duo-chromes, and satin shades in your palette. Plus,
- How to embody the Summer Solstice energies in your life.
Today we're diving into the ĀTHR to show you how we created the industry's first fully sustainable, #zerowaste eyeshadow palette.
Why does this matter? Waste and plastic pollution is a massive problem in every industry, but did you know that the cosmetics industry alone takes up 1/3 of all landfill space and produces over 120 billion units of packaging?