If the colder weather and longer nights were a palette – the Crystal Grid Gemstone Palette would be it. Dramatic and decadently jewel-toned, it’s candlelit rooms with tufted parlor chairs, prosecco by the fire, and velvet gowns. Well, at least that’s the (almost) winter vision we’re sticking with ;)
In this blog, we’re showing you how to create three looks to invoke that feeling of cold weather glamour into your life (and onto your lids)!
Every shade has a little (or a lot) of shimmer, sparkle, metallic, or duo-chrome glitz. No mattes, no subdued shades, just rich, gemstone drama. This cystal palette is for your indulgence - to spend many blissfully impractical hours calling forth the creative artistry within.
Like every ĀTHR Beauty palette, the Crystal Grid Gemstone Palette is completely sustainable, zero-waste, fully recyclable, 100% vegan and cruelty-free, crystal-infused, buttery smooth, and full of non-toxic, skin-nourishing, organic ingredients like:
Organic Moringa Oil
Moringa oil contains vitamin A to help build collagen, vitamin C to reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles, and vitamin E to help heal and prevent inflammation.
Organic Rosehip Seed Oil
Antioxidant-rich vitamins A and C boost radiance, combat discoloration and sun damage, and work to encourage healthy collagen production.
Organic & Fair-trade Coconut Oil and Shea Butter
This moisturizing, skin-softening duo helps seal in moisture, reduce inflammation, and calm redness.
THE CRYSTAL INFUSIONS
We named this the Crystal Grid Gemstone Palette for a reason! This palette is infused with 6 different crystals: Diamond, Amber, Sapphire, Topaz, Amethyst and Tourmaline. Each crystal adds a different facet of shine, luminosity, and spirit-healing energy:
Known to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles, diamonds also activate the crown chakra – opening the mind and spirit to infinite possibility, imagination, and creativity.
Amber contains succinic acid - a powerful antioxidant that helps fight the damaging effects of free radicals on your skin. For your spirit, amber absorbs negativity, enhances feelings of self-worth, and stimulates creativity.
A calming crystal, Sapphire helps soothe and hydrate the skin. Considered one of the most sacred stones, sapphire helps you connect with and express your truth.
Topaz releases tension from the face which can cause premature aging. It's the stone of creativity and abundance, helping to bring your highest intentions to life.
A truly skin-soothing stone, amethyst emits infrared rays that help calm redness, inflammation, and help prevent bacteria growth. Just as purifying for your spirit, amethyst's crystal energy neutralizes negative thoughts and helps release anxiety and stress.
Tourmaline helps energize the skin, giving it a radiant and youthful glow. Tourmaline's crystal energy also acts as a ‘psychic shield’, transforming low-vibe energy into positive, creative action.
An innate aristocrat, she’s secure in her originality and knows her own worth. Tourmaline, amber, and diamond infusions deflect low-vibe energy, strengthen confidence, and help channel creativity and imagination.
How to create this look:
- Start with the shade ‘Tourmaline’, a rust-red to emerald green duo-chrome infused with Tourmaline. Apply all over the lid.
- Next, use the shade ‘Energy’, a rust metallic, infused with Amber. Apply in the crease and blend upwards and outwards towards the brow bone. Bring the shade down to the lower lash line as well.
- Last, use the shade ‘Moonlight’, a white-silver metallic infused with Diamond. Dust along the brow bone, in the inner corner, and along the first half of the lower lash line.
This look says swathed in silks and covered in crystals - it's unique and enigmatic. Amber and sapphire infusions inspire acceptance and expression of your authentic truth.
How to create this look:
- Start with the shade ‘Energy’, a rust metallic infused with Amber. Apply all over the lid, blending into the crease.
- Next, use the shade ‘Sapphire’, a teal shimmer infused with Sapphire. Line the entire eye, bringing the color out into a dramatic cat-eye.
- In the inner corner and up along the brow bone, use the shade ‘Amber’, a golden sunset metallic infused with Amber.
An all-metallic, mixed-metal look that takes gilded to a modern place. Amber, topaz, and diamond infusions unlock creative inspiration, call forth abundance, and open our minds to infinite possibilities.
How to create this look:
- Start with the shade ‘Amber’, a golden sunset metallic infused with Amber. Apply all over the lid, creating a sharp outer line.
- Along the lower lash line, use the shade ‘Vibration’, a taupe metallic infused with Topaz.
- In the inner corner, dust the shade ‘Moonlight’, a white-silver metallic infused with Diamond.
#EXTRA WAYS TO WEAR YOUR SHADOW
As a highlight: this is the palette of shine, so of course, there are a few MAJOR options for a #lit highlight! Experiment with the shades ‘Moonlight’, ‘Diamond’ and ‘Topaz’ along the cheekbones, in the inner corner, along the bridge of your nose, under your brow bone, and atop your cupid’s bow.
As an eyeliner: for smoky, sultry definition, try applying the shades ‘Intuition’ or ‘Recharge’ with a thin angled brush on upper or lower lash lines. Dip your brush in water first for next level pigment and shine!
SHINE NOW, PAY LATER
If you love this palette but it’s not in your budget at the moment, you can split the price into 4 payments with our new Afterpay option! #shinenowpaylater
We can’t wait for you to try out these looks - tag us on Instagram with all the Crystal Grid Gemstone Palette looks you come up with!
- ĀTHR Beauty xo