Our Fave Fall 2022 Makeup Trends to Try With Your Moonlight Crystal Palette
Try out these looks in full or use them as inspo and paint freely - whether you’re feeling ethereal, dramatic, or monochromatic, the rainbow toned, sapphire-infused Moonlight Crystal Gemstone Palette has a hue and mood for you.
On Wednesdays we wear purple... and teal and an icy pearlescent silver. We're channeling a deliciously whipped confection in a patisserie in Paris, except you’re the treat, you magical goddess you.
Get the look:
- Apply 'Full Moon' all over the lid
- Create a dramatic wing with 'Moonchild', bringing it along the end of the upper and lower lash lines.
- Pat 'Moondust' into the front half of the lid.
- Brush 'Libra' along the crease. Wet your brush first for extra impact.
Graphic Liner Art
Embrace your inner Y2K with ethereal otherworldly lids in a soft, metallic finish. Blend out those edges and pair with top and bottom mascara for a magical, dewdrop open-eyed vibe.
Blue + Bright
Bring out those deep blues, those tantalizing teals, and the richest emerald greens for a sophisticated, fall-ified take on the summer blues trend. Embrace one statement tone and apply all around the eye for a hazy, statement lid that brings all the attention in.
To recreate this look: layer shades 'Ritual' and 'Sapphire' from your Moonlight Crystal Palette. Finish with The Big Bang Mascara on top and bottom lashes.
- Apply 'Psyche' in the outer corner and wing it out.
- Apply 'Ritual' along the lower lashes and blend into the upper wing.
- Pop 'Moonchild' over the wing and blend, blend, blend.
- Stipple 'Manifest' into the outer corner of the lid.
- Dust 'Libra' into the front of the lower lashes.
- Apply 'Moondust' into the inner corner.